Small businesses in Northamptonshire are now eligible for Government funded Broadband Connection Vouchers, which contributes up to £3000 towards the cost of implementing high speed Fibre Broadband.
With low cost Fibre Broadband (such as BT Infinity) only being made available in residential areas, a dedicated Fibre connection is the only alternative for most small businesses wanting to benefit from a faster Internet connection, and with Voice over IP (VOIP) telephony and cloud computing solutions becoming ever more popular, a fast and reliable connection is becoming more and more critical to the success of any business.
A Fibre Broadband connection can deliver speeds of between 20Mbit and 100Mbit, and is significantly faster and more reliable than traditional ADSL Broadband. Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online cloud solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
The scheme is only available for a limited amount of time, and not all small businesses eligible. To find out of you meet the criteria and see how we can help, simply fill out the form below to make an enquiry.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]