Sage have announced that the latest 2015 version of their industry leading accounting software for small business is to be released early August and includes some major performance improvements for customers with multi-user networks or large transaction volumes, as well as a long awaited automated backup facility to help protect your accounting data.
The following is a summary of these important changes:-
- New Interface – It has had a radical new change making it easier and quicker to navigate
- Automated Backup Manager – Allowing you to schedule check data and sage backups throughout the day
- Hide Inactive Customer, Suppliers, Products – Only view your active records
- Multi-User Limits Increased – Now tested and supported for up to 20 Users
- Transaction Limits Increased – Now tested and supported for up to 1.5 Million transactions
- Performance Improvement: – In testing average time taken to complete tasks reduced by 44%
- Sage Share Drive – Allow your Accountants or Remote Users to access live Sage data
In addition to these improvements, by upgrading now you’ll beat a planned price increase which takes effect on 1st August 2014, and you will still be entitled to the 2015 version when it is released early August at no additional cost.
The following is an example of how much you could save by upgrading early
- Sage 50 Accounts Upgrade – Current price £315 – up to £526 from August 1st
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus Upgrade – Current price £455 – up to £819 from August 1st
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional Upgrade – Current price £600 – up to £1140 from August 1st
That’s almost double the cost for an upgrade to Sage Accounts Professional 2015 after August 1st!
As an authorised Sage Reseller for Northamptonshire, we always ensure you get the very best deal and offer significantly better value when compared to Sage RRP prices.
For a tailored upgrade quote for your Sage Accounts software, simply complete the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an additional 5% discount.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]